Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C.
Stay up to date on the latest news and legal developments that impact you and your business/organization by subscribing to our newsletters, alerts, and seminar invites.
Sign up for our news and alerts!
Our E-Journal materials are in .PDF format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. In the event you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer already, you may install it from Adobe for free.
Keeping you informed and enlightened
Authored by our attorneys, these newsletters and alerts help you stay up to date on the latest news and legal developments that impact your business or organization. The information presented on this web page is for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon as, or substituted for, an informed opinion by an attorney based on a specific set of facts. By providing this general and educational information, HLGR does not intend or agree to create or enter into an attorney-client relationship with the reader.
- Chiefly L&E: Spring Issue 2013
Inside This Issue: HLGR Attorney Updates; Proposed Oregon Legislation; New FMLA Regulations; At Will Employment Changes; Authority of the NLRB; Overpayment of Health and Welfare Trusts; Right to Marry; and Safety Clothing.
April 30, 2013
- Closely-Held Business News: Obama’s 2014 Budget - Estate & Gift Tax Provisions
April 17, 2013
- Oregonians Pay Price for Deeply Flawed PERS
Opinion piece by William Gary published in Register-Guard
April 4, 2013
- Closely-Held Business News: New Changes in the Tax Law
March 22, 2013
- L&E Alert: Portland City Council Passes Mandatory Sick Leave Ordinance
March 19, 2013
- L&E Alert: Employers Required to Use New Form I-9
March 14, 2013
- Closely-Held Business Potential Scam Alert: Annual Notification by Corporate Records Service – “Notice of 2013 Annual Minutes Form” Scam
February 14, 2013
- Chiefly L&E: Winter Issue 2013
In this issue: Crime victim’s rights, NLRB guidance on at-will disclaimers, new FRCA forms, new posters, and independent contractor classifications.
January 25, 2013
- Closely-Held Business News: Businesses May Have New Recourse in Cyber Fraud Cases
January 15, 2013
- Closely-Held Business Alert: What the New Taxpayer Act Means to You
January 3, 2013