Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C.
Our E-Journal materials are in .PDF format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. In the event you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer already, you may install it from Adobe for free.
HLGR E-Journal - 2011 Archives
Keeping you informed and enlightened
Authored by our attorneys, these newsletters and alerts help you stay up to date on the latest news and legal developments that impact your business or organization. The information presented on this web page is for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon as, or substituted for, an informed opinion by an attorney based on a specific set of facts. By providing this general and educational information, HLGR does not intend or agree to create or enter into an attorney-client relationship with the reader.
- Closely Held Business E-News: Tax and Estate Planning in Today’s Low Interest Rate Environment
December 9, 2011
- Closely-Held Business E-News: Independent Contractor or Employee? The IRS Offers Voluntary Settlement Program for Misclassified Workers
November 23, 2011
- L&E Alert: Oregon’s Minimum Wage Will Increase to $8.80 As Of January 1, 2012
November 23, 2011
- L&E Alert: Wage and Hour, Reasonable Accommodation, and Employee Right to Privacy Updates
October 31, 2011
- L&E Alert: NLRB Requires Posting by January 31, 2012
October 5, 2011
- Chiefly L&E: Fall Issue 2011
September 29, 2011
- Closely-Held Business E-News: New Frontiers in Internet Domain Names
September 23, 2011
- Lists and Links to New Labor and Employment Bills (as of September 16, 2011)
September 16, 2011
- Social Media and Employment Law
September 15, 2011
- 2011 Oregon Employment Legislation Update
July 20, 2011
- Supreme Court Affirms Employer Liability Under "Cat's Paw" Theory
May 6, 2011
- FLSA's Anti-Retaliation Provision - Oral Complaints Count
April 29, 2011
- Can Bashing Your Boss on Facebook Get You Fired?
March 17, 2011
- Title VII's Anti-Retaliation Provision - Who Can Sue?
February 16, 2011