Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C.
Our E-Journal materials are in .PDF format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. In the event you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer already, you may install it from Adobe for free.
HLGR E-Journal - 2009 Archives
Keeping you informed and enlightened
Authored by our attorneys, these newsletters and alerts help you stay up to date on the latest news and legal developments that impact your business or organization. The information presented on this web page is for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon as, or substituted for, an informed opinion by an attorney based on a specific set of facts. By providing this general and educational information, HLGR does not intend or agree to create or enter into an attorney-client relationship with the reader.
- New Health Security Breach Notification Rules
October 9, 2009
- Retirement Tax-Advantaged Planning: 2010's Liberalized IRA-to-Roth-IRA Conversion
August 25, 2009
- Oregon Tax Amnesty Program Allows You Fifty Days to "Catch Up"
August 11, 2009
- Oregon Military Family Leave Act of 2009
July 21, 2009
- Guidance for Securing PHI Issued by HHS
May 1, 2009
- The Medicare RAC Program is Set to Begin Finding Your Billing Errors
March 20, 2009
- Lilly Ledbetter Pay Act of 2009
March 19, 2009
- Oregon's Business Energy Tax Credit
March 17, 2009
- Current Market Conditions Create Opportunities for Estate Planning Strategies
March 6, 2009
- "Stimulus Bill" Business Tax Impact
February 17, 2009
- "Stimulus Bill" Individual Income Tax Impact
February 17, 2009
- Estate Tax Deferral for Estates Including a Closely Held Business
January 23, 2009
- Reduce Risks Associated with Layoffs or Other Reductions in Force (RIF)
January 22, 2009